Magical World Of Harry Potter
Welcome to the Magical World of Harry Potter! Please login or register now! Enjoy
Welcome to the Magical World of Harry Potter! Please login or register now! Enjoy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a fan forum for all Harry Potter fanatics worldwide.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SIMPLY ME - bella

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bellatrix
Slytherin
Slytherin
bellatrix

Hogwarts Points : 4951

SIMPLY ME - bella Empty
PostSubject: SIMPLY ME - bella   SIMPLY ME - bella Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:31 am

Who is Bellatrix Lestrange?Bellatrix Lestrange was a Death Eater from the Harry Potter book series.Bellatrix was wife to Rodolphus Lestrange, but actually loved Voldemort. She was the aunt of Draco Malfoy. Bellatrix spent many years in the prison, Azkaban, for her crimes associated with Voldemort's first reign of terror. This included torturing Frank and Alice Longbottom into insanity. She was involved in a mass escape during Voldemort's second rise. During her time of freedom, she was responsible for three known murders. Her victims were Sirius Black, Dobby the house elf, and Nymphadora Tonks. During the final battle at Hogwarts, Bellatrix was killed in a duel by Molly Weasley.
Back to top Go down

SIMPLY ME - bella
Page 1 of 1